Friday, May 28, 2010


had a little siesta this afternoon, still trying to get over yesterdays hard slog... anyway, i was asleep and in my dream i was dreaming! that's dreaming in a dream... and in that dream i could hear my Mom talking to me from the next room, but in that dream i knew Mom wasn't here any more and i was crying and trying to wake my self up... so i woke from that dream into my still dreaming self... and tried to wake up again, and again was crying....

i cant remember what my Mom was saying... and i cant stop crying...

So that was yesterday afternoon... felt bad all the rest of the day, had little sleep and feel naff this morning, only good thing was reading about some new idea on a drug for FM, so next time(!) i see a doctor i will ask him about it, its being used at the moment for other things so should be widely available....

Franco and i came up here together just now, he had a quick coffee and is off now, we popped into the chinese here to get a few bits and bobs for the house, you know the usual, face masks, plastic goggles, industrial gloves (roof terrace), normal plastic for indoors, empty spray bottle! just need some bottles of clear white vinegar and some bleach, not to mix together, but giving the mildew and mould a chance with the natural way first back at home soon! bring it on...

not feeling so talkative today, have headache.... going to Ikea tomorrow, so should be having a smile on my face! but pain in my neck is keeping me grounded!

oh photo, i took this here the other day... hope cat doesn't fall asleep, i don't think i can move that fast to catch it if it does and nine lives or not, a 15 or so foot fall wont do it any good!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: