Thursday, July 29, 2010

Few more photos from my birthday weekend!

Er... Me, what a state.... not like Mom an Empire State of mind... me, as you can see in my Californian State of mind... that's hippy I think! Don't you!


I also, just publishing and then looking at that awful pic up there... my shorts are only just holding up! What a STATE!

Franco sunbathing on the edge.... Don't get up on the other side of that sun bed! Heck...



y al final... the gas station at El Dorado... looks a little deserted eh!


So...
Last night I was sitting on the door step with Pip waiting for Franco to come home... Awwwww! And three women came past, I said hola! they said hello back... then stopped talked, came back to me and asked "do you speak English?" I said yes, it's more or less my native language! After we stopped laughing they said they needed to get back to the high street, so I gave them directions... now this morning, friend and I were sitting outside a bar, and three women walked past, absolutely sure these were the same three from last night I asked if they had found they're way into town... they looked at me and said what? and sorry, you must have the wrong people!....

how bizarre... but then maybe think I was the *bizarre* in this instance! My friend said maybe it was them but they were drunk last night and didn't [want to] remember! Who knows!

Its getting hotter, if it could, just ran up now to the roof terrace to bring in the rather stiff washing, its 102 in the shade... Needless to say I didn't hang about up there to sizzle!

Had a weird dream last night, as usual, about Mom again, as usual, better than the one I had the other night where I was riding a kangaroo!

Kangaroo

To see a kangaroo in your dream, refers to maternal and paternal protection. You may be expressing your nurturing and mothering nature. Perhaps, you are being too overly protective. Alternatively, a kangaroo symbolizes aggression. If the kangaroo is hopping, then the dream is analogous to how you jump from one thing to another. You lack the ability to stick to one thing.

To dream that a kangaroo attacks you, indicates that your reputation is being called into question. meani

Well that's what it said on a web site! Well it was hopping and I am constantly at the moment going from one thing to another to keep my mind busy, only thing I can do to stop myself from thinking about Mom constantly still... but I was riding this kangaroo, so who knows eh!

Also the week before there was that awful news reel about the hideous things they do to kangaroos in Australia, so maybe it was just that!

Tomorrow coffee at Bar Cruz for Cyril...

TTFN
Marian

No comments: