Sunday, August 01, 2010

Yet another shot of the El Dorado soap set! After lunch today with friends at the Moreno restaurant, near Alhaurín golf, we drove off to the El Cine for a cool drink and an ice cream while watching the people enjoying themselves in the swimming pools, we four sat on a wall, in the shade and listened to the music and the crickets and the cicadas...

This one above wont make much sense, I took it through the rejas to the side of the 'Church' in El Dorado, as you can see, nothing inside at all! A string hanging down there for the bell, and that's it!

I should have zoomed in on these two above and below and then up loaded them, so my mistake but you can zoom in, have to make this slightly interactive here for once! Above is a firing range of some sort....

and here... while waiting outside the vets while Franco bought Pip some doggie ice cream... men pulled up in that van there, did at least open the rear doors and when you zoom in there are two little Podenco dogs like Pippa, hope they behave themselves... hate knowing what happens to them when they are no longer needed here....

And briefly back to Pippa's ice cream, some landed on his hand and he licked it off without thinking... it was awful he said! So your all right Pip we wont be wanting your ice cream....

Now its not quite so bright out in the mornings, days drawing in already!!!! I am about the right height for the bats line of flight, a few times over the last few days I have had to duck my head quickly, I know they shouldn't hit me... but don't want one stuck in my hair!!!!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: