Wednesday, February 09, 2011


Above Mijas... the Ermita de la Peña...

Franco and I were saying today, how the amount of records sold is now so much less than when we were younger, used to be a huge amount of sales to reach No. 1, now it seems so few.... I said sadly some of that must be down to illegal sales of music, either by download or copying... In 'the old days' you would never have seen some bloke open his big baggy coat and expose an amount of vinyl records hanging from his inside pocket! lol....

And talking of jacket's.... In the shop yesterday, my short amount of time in there that is, a beautiful jacket came in and I was pricing it up to hang in the shop... I said to one of the girls how lovely it was, and just the sort of type and color my Mom would have loved, the material was soft, the design, everything... I had it spread out on the counter thinking how it really was 'a Muriel' coat.... My friend said, well get it for her!!!! I said oh come on, you know I can't! and she said, well of course you can, just wrap it up carefully and post it to England in one of those bags... I said.... I can't ~ remember my Mom passed away nearly a year ago!!! The poor girl was beside herself! she had forgotten... I said if I could I would get myself small and into the pocket and post it off to my Mom... I don't know who was more upset...

Yesterday the doctor at the hospital gave me a prescription, something to take if my palpitations gone too bad only...I took the script into the farmacia this morning and they couldn't read his bad handwriting! I had to tell them what it was for to give them an idea.... well good luck to me then, think I might not take the medication, I don't have to...

A friend was MIA today from the Boardroom, without a pass! Hope he is all right... When one of us missing, we are very much noticed in our absence!

Just a short Blog today, from me, a short Blogger

TTFN
Marian

No comments: