Wednesday, February 23, 2011


I feel I should have written by now this week... I have having a bad bad week, in the mornings when I am out and about I seem to be keeping myself busy, and my mind thinking of other things, but back home, is another matter...

Monday when I got home, I felt so bad I didn't think I would even be able to get out on Tuesday morning for work, I was upset all afternoon, and getting really anxious and cross with Pippa, we seemed to have a coach party in the car park at the back which the neighbours dog, then Pip wanted to bark at!

I went for a nap, but couldn't really sleep, just felt worse, and I could feel my heart pounding so hard, I felt sick... Tuesday, of course, I did manage to get up, and get out for Pip's walk, and later to work... Although was a struggle there too, busier day, which was good, the sun was out, and so were the people...

Its one helluva beautiful day today, very warm, too many people in town today, and too many clothes on! I had left home with jacket, scarf and gloves on! Crazy that I am! So had to carry all those home, and tomorrow will wear a t-shirt!

I began a Memories page for Mom, around her Birthday back in January, Tony's idea... I have put up some photos, and yesterday I did a story also...

I just am so thankful for my friends in the mornings around our Boardroom table, the days would be very long without them... and for Pippa of course, even though I am snapping at her... a little my poor baby!

TTFN
Marian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Muriel Randall page is lovely.

Anonymous said...

I agree such a lovely tribute to mum. From Maria xxx

Unknown said...

HI MARIAN
I LOVED YOUR MEMORIES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MUMS TRAVELS.I KNOW HOW YOU MUST BE FEELING COS IT WAS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH AND ALL THE MEMORIES CAME FLOODING BACK BUT YOU MUST THINK OF ALL THE PLEASURE YOU GAVE YOUR MUM WITH ALL THOSE TRIPS AT LEAST WE BOTH HAVE GOOD MEMORIES TO LOOK BACK ON,ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL I AM GOING TO LANZAROTE THIS YEAR FOR A CHANGE HAVENT BEEN BEFORE SO I WONT LOOK BACK AS I HAVE IN THE PAST FEW HOLIDAYS THINKING I WAS THERE WITH ALF LAST TIME.HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT TED SINCE HE GOT MARRIED!i WILL COME TO CALAHONDA AGAIN AND WE MUST MEET AGAIN IF YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN SPAIN
TAKE CARE
CHRISSIE X X

Ultreya said...

Thank you Maria, love mxx

Chrissie - thank you too, I hope you have a good holiday, I know what you mean, ghosts wherever you go...

Will see you again here I'm sure, or England!

Good to hear from you, take care, love mxx