Monday, March 21, 2011


Its a chilly day today! Was under-dressed this morning in town! Cold hands, and the rest! Luckily I had boots on, or my toes would have been blue too! I am still cold, in the house, think I shall have to go to bed early this evening, make camp in the bedroom!

Yesterday, La Trocha market, busy, lots of people selling, maybe some buying! Day was lovely, beautiful sunny, warm, a gift of a day.... It began with me at last seeing the 'super moon', although I hear it actually happens every 4 to 6 years by someone on Twitter, although the popular theory is it won't happen again until 2060! Well good job I got to see it this time round, I say....

Saturday evening, I was running up and down stairs to wait for it to make it to the town hall, I got to see it before it disappeared again, between neighbours house and the above! Ten o'clock finally... there it was! And I didn't have to climb up, yet again, on a wobbly plastic chair, looking like a loony bird!

But in the morning, better, for me than the night before, on the day of the equinox, there hovering above Las Deslcias... and El Dorado...

[to break into my thoughts, just now, listening to James Blunt, as I do, gone from a track I love, to another I love, but this second one is so sad, so thought provoking, I am having to play it again! Just to upset myself again!]

and El Dorado... [from previous paragraph], the Super Moon, I saw it first from the car park, then as Pip and I came round to the park, it was nearer the mountains and sinking so fast I stood and watched it, as it dipped down, filling the space where two mountains meet, the white glow, falling down between them, until it looked like a huge star, then, gone! As if it were never there...

Glad I got to see it...

I watched a movie I hadn't seen for over 25 years this afternoon, Cabaret... Fantastic, Liza Minnelli, all that time, and I still remember it almost word for word, I must have watched it many times when I had the video!

Been away again! Did you miss me! Had to fix something! Franco had got locked out of his email account! Fixed it!

An hour or so before I watched the movie, one of the women from work popped in, on her way into town for lunch, had a cup of coffee and a quick tour of the house, very quick of course, it being dolls house size!! And she bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers from her garden, the last of her freesias! Lovely... thank you...

Ok, too cold to type, going to make some dinner, oh.... the 105 million Euros in the Euromillion on Friday...? Our syndicate, won, a four figure amount, just those four figures had the decimal point after just two, and either way you look at it, that wasn't a lot!

TTFN mis amigos...
Marian

No comments: