Friday, June 01, 2012


"If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any sill - take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edges of edges, then you force it into the realm of magic."

Tom Robbins [b. 1936] Writer

Popped into town this morning, cannot believe was a lively buzzing town this is, there was me, trying to rush along purposely to a shop near the end of the high street, and I couldn't walk a straight line!! I was having to dodge left and right and all over the place!  People sat outside cafés people stood talking, just so many people, bunting up all over the place!

Realised today, the food tasting we went to the other week, bus be for the supermarket with the advert... "chosen by you"!!!  So, when a new product comes out, that'll be our fault!  Ooops!

Our neighbours had a BBQ again this evening, can't believe how many they have!  Just about every day, would be okay but its usually after we've eaten dinner and makes us hungry all over again!

We were in the cloud yesterday, but today wasn't so bad, warm enough, humid even, and at last after two days no headache!  No more whisking for me, wish I had brought my electric whisk then realised it had broken and I had thrown it away, that would be why I didn't!

Another book to start tomorrow and finish by Sunday maybe!  Edit and publish by Monday?  Why the heck not!  Book number 30!!!

TTFN
Marian
 

No comments: