Wednesday, December 12, 2012



Well, here we are 12.12.12 I remember 7.7.77, & 8.8.88 holidaying in Spain, 9.9.99 Unhappy... 10.10.10, also not gr8, 11.11.11 musing about! That's it, here we are now, and there can't be a 13.13.13, we have to wait until....? Will it be the 1.1.1 First of January 3001??? That can't be correct, please comment, I must have missed some out, this can't be the very last day I will have this weird date thing I have always carried with me since, 7.7.77.... I may have to add to this later when I have woken up a bit more!!!

Its been very frosty the last few days, first thing in the morning, but the sun has come out, the sky been blue, and the frost melted, where not in the shade that is!  Its been about zero degrees, day and night!  Pippa seems to have taken to the crispy crunchy grass underfoot, she raises each paw and places it carefully down, like out cats in the snow, from years ago...

Don't ask why the photo today, I know its one I have used before, its just such a restful place, I think I would like to go here... NOW!

Leo Tolstoy

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, 

But that he did not know where he ended and she began.

TTFN
Marian

No comments: