Wednesday, January 09, 2013


Blythe Rag Bag Designs Western Dress 

I am obsessed with finding one of these, Blythe Dolls!  How cute she is!  To put with my 50yr Birthday Barbie doll!  Yes this is me talking, or the small girl inside maybe!!!

I came across these Blythe Dolls completely randomly.... and now, the search is on!

Went to Resolven, to the Rheola market, its a car boot sale now on a Wednesday, and today was the first one, so a bit quite, but still enough to have a good look around, the meat market was there and 4 or 5 eateries!

In the afternoon I went for a walk with a friend to Aberavon beach, we parked at one end, walked along the promenade [posh], then walked all the way back to the other end of the beach on the beach side, was such a beautiful day today after the last couple of grey days...

I am going to try to walk, if not every day, then every other day, wearing my trainers and stepping out!  I saw a cardiologist today, and he says the meds I am on, I will have to take for the rest of my life, hopefully he meant, another 50 years eh! lol... he doubled the strength of one med, and took me off another one that is real strong, and had been given to me in Malaga hospital, but were not meant for long term... So back to the two again now!
Also I should be having another halter heart monitor test sometime soon.  Now I know what to do with it, I'm afraid I was unaware of the instructions last time!

Okay amigos, need a poem, and I know just the one!

I once had a sweet little doll dears,
The prettiest doll in the world,
Her cheeks were so red and so white dears,
And her hair was so charmingly curled.
But I lost my poor little doll dears
As I played on the heath one day.
I searched for over a week dears,
But I never could find where she lay.


Oh, I found my poor little doll dears
As I played in the woods one day.
Folks say she is terribly changed dears
For her paint is all washed away.
With her arms trodden off by the cows dears,
And her hair not the least bit curled,
Yet for old sakes sake she is still dears -
The prettiest doll in the world.

The Lost Doll by Charles Kingsley


TTFN
Marian
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess you've seen this site?

http://bigeyedbuys.com/Store/Popular%20Blythes

Ultreya said...

Whoa... No, hadn't seen this, will have a look now! Can't believe I am knitting crocheting & sewing small things! Someone has changed me for someone else, I think!!!????

Unknown said...

Oo, what small things? I'm sure it's still you really....