Monday, January 14, 2013

Love this quote above, purloined [favourite word] from Rhonda Byrne's The Secret...

I am so pleased with most book I have published, check out my book Blog site... got the book in my hot hands today, and couldn't believe how great it is, the size, the quality, the whole sherbang! If I do say so myself!

Been working away all day, busy with work, and then loads to do with books sites, promotions etc, getting a bit of a headache now, not sure if its from computer work or a forthcoming cold, hopefully not the latter, have taken pain killers, either way!

My cousin sent me a link to a short video from the travel channel in the states, showed a barbers where a gangster got shot, a barbers shop belonging to our family!!  Ooops!  I wonder sometimes how different my life would have been if I had remained in the states, and then, how different again if my mom and dad had stayed in New York rather than moving to LA where I was born... Sorry many different paths in life eh!

I feel a poem should be living here,
Which one? I fail to see...
So there will be none I fear,
Next time my friends, there shall be!
[phah, there better be, because that was c**p!]

TTFN
Marian






No comments: