Thursday, February 07, 2013





Random purloined photo above.... a beautiful rainbow caught in the clouds during a plane flight I am guessing...

I think the reason I am working the wrong way up today is because I feel like I am having a migraine without the pain, again, did I write this the other day?  One of my symptoms of migraine, deja-vu! And my head hurts when I cough, in my left temple... I can't type without typo's by the million, and I just feel out of sync, my head is a bit swimmy, my heart beating too fast, and strange pains!!! And shaky hands!!! Blooming heck... change the subject before I faint live on my Blog....

Okay, I am a hoarder, there are a couple of things, groups of things, I just don't know what to do about, firstly my record collection, vinyl's, hundreds of singles 45's, and what are the bigger ones 33 ⅓?  Is that right?  I have 2 boxes full of those... I took them to Spain with me, and have brought them back, I haven't had a record player since.... er.... 1998!  That's fifteen years of carrying them with me, moved house five times and countries twice! I can't sell them before you suggest it, they smell damp from being stored in the cave, back in Spain, they are still looking okay... but that's about it!  I don't think there are any rare valuable items there, my Dark Side of the Moon album has seen better days, and the poster seems to have gone, although the huge amount of blue tack that used to hold it on the walls with a load of sticky tape, had long since ruined the corners before it finally disappeared altogether, if only I had known it would be valuable one day all intact!  There is one single someone once offered me £40 for... can't remember which one, must check it out, although I do know the cover has gone now!!

I managed to get rid of my tapes a few years ago, yes yes I know, why keep them!  But these records are my life's theme tune - from the first one, Don McLean's American Pie, and Vincent the second record I bought... think it was about 1985 I started buying cd's over vinyl... Anyway mis amigos!  Keep or throw?? I have seen some strange things made with old vinyls, wine racks, cake stands, my brain says "dump" my heart says "keep" my my whatever says "make something out of them!"???? 

Then the other stupid thing I have are a collection of magazines, 'The Story of Pop', from the 70's, I think I might have the full collection!!!! Along with the papery magazine that came out I think twice a month, that had the words for the records in the British music charts, and a few reviews etc, I have about a 100... a lot of those too!  This would be okay to sell, but they have been kept in so many various places, from sheds to the cave they are mostly in an awful condition, even some mice have had a go at them!!

Do I just throw these away?  Sell the good ones?? Seems they're not totally forgotten, having just googled them, and some of the History of Rock are on ebay!  Maybe I should check it out, throw away the real bad ones, and sell the good ones, nothing to lose, and space to gain!

Okay now I have caught up with where I started from[?] and feeling a bit off kilter so posting this now!


I am writing this backwards, well sort of, started with the poem at the end, and the TTFN, then working my way up the page!  Bit like when I read a magazine, I sometimes have the habit of starting at the back and working my way to the front cover!!

Doctors this morning!  bp taken, my blood is still rushing through my veins...!  It started off really high, and came down to just high, bit concerned as she had me talking while the second two bp readings were being taken, and I believe that can make a difference to the reading, she said of the last lowest reading, well that's the one we will note on the record!!  So, I am confused! As normal!  Don't know how long I have to wait for the blood test results from Tuesday...

The night is darkening round me,
The wild winds coldly blow;
But a tyrant spell has bound me,
And I cannot, cannot go.

The giant trees are bending
Their bare boughs weighed with snow;
The storm is fast descending,
And yet I cannot go. 

Clouds beyond clouds above me,
Wastes beyond wastes below ;
But nothing drear can move me :
I will not, cannot go.

Emily Bronte

TTFN
Marian

No comments: