Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grape & Olive at the Maridian Tower, Swansea






This morning we had coffee in the Grape & Olive SA1, Swansea.  Got there at 11am just as it was opening...


Shame about the glare in these pics but I am sure you can make allowances for it! I am looking forward to coming here in the evening sometime soon, and seeing the darkness out there and the lights from the city...


The elevator moved slow, compared to some of the very much higher rises I have been in, but made the 28 floors, the restrooms are on the 27th floor by the way for newbies like us!  Then you can take the elevator back up or walk the short flight of stairs up to the 28th restaurant level, the coffee bar area was up a further flights of stairs, below.....



Very comfortable seating above in the café, and the restaurant below....


And below looking back up towards the Meridian Tower based at Swansea Marina...


Today I did not want to raise from my slumbers, but to stay in my dreams and live there....

TTFN
Marian


No comments: