Friday, February 20, 2015

Vein...Drawing Challenge


Very sudden decision to add myself to Veronica's  Drawing challenge of  'Vein' as the subject...

I actually made this photo art a month or so ago... using several different programs on my phone and lap top... The original item in this photo art is the white part... it was... believe it or not...

Actually.... I will also add the original photo I took!


It was a piece of pith!  And very vein-like in appearance don't you think...  It was from the satsuma orange I was eating at the time, which fell by itself onto my Kindle Fire on my lap... as you can see above!

And from there birthed a new piece of art...

TTFN
Marian

8 comments:

Veronica Roth said...

Wow Marian, that's so ephemeral. Well done you. I love it. Consider yourself added! Big hugs, X

renilde said...

beauty is all around us, so well spotted and transformed Marian, surprising.

Ultreya said...

Veronica - Thank you, and thank you! :-) Back at you! ((hugs)) xx


Renilde - Thank you too :-)

Tammie Lee said...

oh yes, pith is quite vein like
wonderful how you played with it

CERULEAN said...

Nice found!

Patrice A. said...

from a pith
like a vein
to this artwork
wauw....
it's like Renilde says
beauty is all around us

;^))

Sharmon Davidson said...

It's amazing, the things that can inspire us... wonderful!

Ultreya said...

Thank you friends, for your wonderful comments! :-)