Wednesday, April 01, 2015


Had a great day yesterday in Cardiff with a good friend, I had a Krispy Kreme doughnut with a latte as soon as we arrived! Strawberries and kreme.... Of course! Sadly with a wheat intolerance and no gluton free... She could only have a coffee...



This beautiful bed of yellow African Viotets... With a smattering of red ones!

Stunning displays in a small park in the middle of the shopping area...

We found a most wonderful shop, oddly, never attracted by any sort of taxidermy before... A beautiful hare drew us into the shop, lots of weird stuff, poor little critters adorned in tiaras or tutu's! Hats or part of furniture with only their heads or feet to see!! Ugh!... But!  There was an amazing array of weird wonderful things! From the 50's 60's 70's... A real treasure trove of interesting pieces, and briming with possibilities! I took one idea home with me... I started it as soon as I got in yesterday, need to finish it tomorrow! Work today!

I had to have a play with that photo above...


Mmmm...  s'okay...

Going through more of the books now, quickly deciding all the Rider Haggard books, un named, no attachment therefore, then I find one signed by my grandfather's god father... A gift, and now I have to keep this one, some very old and not held by binding are still interesting, and I have an idea who would appreciate these! And when she is back in this country will be posted to her, post haste... Hopefully she knows who I mean!

TTFN
Marian





No comments: