Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Blah!


Some more shots taken in Ilfracombe a couple of weeks ago... Beautiful flowers near the little chapel on Lantern Hill...

Good thing the weather was not like it is today!  The last couple of days has been wind rain and more wind! High winds, last night the wind came down our road like a train, you could hear it whistling, thundering and then whoosh... down and past it came!  Taking who knows what with it!  It was straining at the windows!


Anyway... back to the calm Lantern Hill... pretty view above from the doorway, to take the path back down..


And this shots from inside the chapel...


Today is a bit of a recovery day for me, typos being cleared up on as I go...

I got hit by a virus, sore throat to start, a day only, then woke up at work last Thursday feeling decidedly iffy... Did a couple of hours Friday morning and visited family after, probably not the best move, spreading the dreaded virus, or possibly three different ones!  I have been so lucky with colds, sometimes one starts to come and its gone in a few hours, I seem to cast them off, the last bad one was the flu, over two years ago... We had to pop out very first thing Saturday morning, straight back by ten am, and I just slept on the sofa, went to bed late afternoon and didn't get up until yesterday morning, everything had hit me.  I determinedly got up yesterday morning early and told my brain I had to get over this, still doing this today, but am better, have to be by tomorrow, back to work!

Okay, moaning over!  Time to get on, well watch more episodes of Fraisier... he is keeping me going, and laughing, inside quietly...

TTFN
Marian 

No comments: