Thursday, September 03, 2015

The Duffryn Arms Neath W Glamorgan





This pub has become 'the local' to me and my buddy Lynne...

They have been very patient with our English voices, loud giggles and ever excited conversations...


We had a wonderful lunch in there this Tuesday, great food, wine, friendly staff, and felt just like any normal celebration...


...most of the time...


A good five hours in all...  No, a great faboulous five hours!


And now, the end is here, we reach the final curtain... My friends... Lol sorry, I keep bursting into song, with incorrect or missed placed lyrics...

And yesterday, last shopping trip to Swansea, with neighbour, I bought something, she bought some things, and had our coffees and tiasted tea cakes in Kadamas, my favirute kitch restaurant in Swansea!

My last day at work today, Franco's yesterday, butterflies dancing in my stomach and the leaving 'n missing struggle goes on... But, its our leaving do in town tomorrow evening, Swansea city watch out lol, clothes prepared, invited sent, get the music ready, and to drink? Something non alcoholic for me please, done my drinking for the year already this week, two big glasses and I was 'enough already!!!'

TTFN
Marian

E&EO on phone!

No comments: