Friday, October 21, 2016

Sing a song!

Oh how I wish I had my camera... a parade of wildlife having just passed the back door!  Two female pheasants, one male pheasant[!!], pigeons, squirrels, two rabbits [chancing each other!], something that I call a wood hen, but after googling it seems it can't be, so maybe its a quail or something??

Thought for a minute I was going to start singing "five golden rings" three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pair tree!!  Partridge!!! Its a partridge, just Googled again! So that's sorted then!

Anyway, that't it from this small half window door view I have had this morning, a parade of British garden life!

Three weeks to go then I am home again!  Time is going well, weather is weather and that's that!

I am being short and sweet today!  LOL well maybe just short!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: