Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Shared Road - Heart = Love, and so much more.

Franco back in hospital, we arrived yesterday, Wednesday for pre-op blood test, settle into a room and stent to be fitted today, hopefully we thought after last time, and it has been...

Franco has been so tired; he has had this awful bile fluid buildup in his whole body, more noticeable by the yellow color of his skin and swolleness of his feet, calves, left hand and stomach... He's exhausted, I'm exhausted, didn't know I could be so tired, physically for Franco and more mentally for me.

Franco is still eating little and often, which is great, well amazing actually.

I don't know where he is getting his mental strength from, he is being so strong, so positive still, talking about walking into town again, about eating better again, about being okay... I'm just lost and scared and dying inside.

I am so proud of Franco.

Franco came out of surgery and off to recovery, I saw him briefly, sleeping peacefully... I was told to wait for the Doctor to come and talk to me, he did...

... the stent has been fitted, with a drainage catheter which will remain in place for a few days, maybe until Tuesday or Wednesday and then we can go home... praying this will ease Francos pain and other related symptoms.

And now I am having food(!!!) and coffee, then I will go back to our room and wait for Francos return...

My coffee today here in a bar near the hospital; a heart for our love...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

God Bless Franco, Sending you strength and courage and LOT of BIG hugs.



Ultreya said...

Thank you...