Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The impossible road...

Tomorrow is Francos birthday, not in a good place in my head, yesterday or today so far...

And as I approach another 'first'... I have to say I have 'firsts' every day... The first breathe I take each day as I realise Franco is not next to me...

Each day I go out and Franco is not next to me, or at home when I return... When I find he is not upstairs, or on the terrace, or going to call or message...

My firsts without Franco are with me everywhere every day...

And this is the truth of the truth, the heart of my heart... my reality... my thought as I sit here right now...

*Franco I know your coming around the corner, you've parked the car, your almost to the door, you'll soon be home, thank God, I was so scared, I can't live without you, I don't know how.*

I know I can't go on like this, I know 'things' will change... it will have to. It has to.

I know this is normal, but knowing these feelings are normal doesn't help... it's just all wrong.








No comments: