Friday, September 29, 2017


A fallen apple... heart shaped... I should fill the centre with cinnamon sugar, wrap it up in sweet pastry, brush with melted butter and bake!

If I were at home!

It is difficult sometimes to write whilst on placements, I cannot say how my day really is, or nights... I can't give location details of pretty villages, quintessential English locations...

Snippets and random thoughts only... And very random I am too with some of my thoughts of course... So much I could say and can't! Now I feel I'm being cryptic and I really having nothing to say!

Maybe a poem? I stopped writing them here didn't I... Let me go steal... erm.. no purloin I mean!

Well that was weird the first poem that came up was in the LA Times! And now I haven't bothered looking for another I have written my own.

Take me away... Bring me home
To leave a life of knowing to choose a life of unexplored unknown
Time to reconnect my feet on home home ground
To live a life anew and another way around...
©MarianBonelli





No comments: