Friday, September 08, 2017

Chico time!


Pippa and I met up with her 'ol pal Chico the other afternoon... walking through the park he came along as he used to from his driveway, to say 'hi' to Pip, they sniffed noses and that was it! We don't often see him anymore.  The last time was on our way back from the doggie hotel.. when I came back two weeks ago nearly...

His color makes him almost fade into the pathway... I was going to play with the quality, or do something with the image, decided to leave well alone... he looks like a ghost dog...


And two photographs taken in the park... the water has been drained from the pond... too much rubbish chucked in there, its such a shame, people just can't leave well alone... The park looked lovely when it was first opened.. now plants have been pulled up, this abandoned due to lack of care... Dog mess all over the place, despite the plastic dog bag dispenser!



And at the entrance to the park, someone left their shoes... and more shoes... LOL, might see the odd pair here or there, but really, the whole cupboard full!!



I had my stitches out today, I did seriously think they were the disintegrating type... so I was expecting a bit of a check and that would be it... not a snip and a pull type of thing, with me owwwing! Poor woman, not me the dental nurse!

And an appointment made for a week on Monday for the ongoing treatment, then it will be stitches again, then after ten days I can at last get back to work!

And the new road? I took it yesterday going down to the coast, turned a left at Aldi and the new dual carriageway took me to the old roundabout, and you miss out the whole of Fuengirola, its great!

And today I started to watch Game of Thrones! Only six years after it begun... Ooops! Its good! Only like my son said... don't get attached to any of the characters!




No comments: