Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Hold my hand...

Sardines, on the beach, of course!

The Shared Road... I have been missing the point with the line of my Blog... The Shared Road... I have never been alone on my road... a bit like the piece by someone many [many!] years ago, about footsteps in the sand and only one pair of feet when the going got tough...

And not so many years ago but still when I was in England a friend wrote a beautiful piece to me, I wonder I might ask her if I can write it out here... I think I know where I left it safe... I'll go check... Later...


La playa!

After I said how this September was just right, temperature-wise, it goes and slaps me down! LOL... Yesterday was hotter than hot, and still last night at 11:35pm 35 degrees! [95F] in the evening in the dark, at night!! Whoa!! On the beach with family around midday, and the sea breeze was lovely, taking the edge of the heat... but hot hot hot all the same... and once back home in Alhaurín I opened the car door and got hit by the heat only a glass melting machine could give out!! lol... Okay, maybe not that hot, just an ordinary oven then!!  Or we would all have melted!

El Torro!
Coming home from the coast yesterday using my track... there was a new road!!! A new massive roundabout and a new road!! I think it probably comes out by the new Aldi and Burger King on the Mijas pueblo road... and when I come home tomorrow from visiting again, I'll scoot down it to try... it on for size!

Okay, going to find the letter from a friend... still a best buddy friend, hope she lets me share this... lol Well that's sorted! Its not where I thought it was, also something else I thought was there isn't!! Something else was that I didn't know about! LOL... starting to sound like an Agatha Christie Novel!

In the letter my friend gave me, she talked about how I had helped carry her load when life got too heavy for her...

Maybe its time to go through my... paperwork? memorabilia? crapola?? again... Every time I do, I thin it out a bit more; no good for anyone but me, and its not really any good for me...

I remember coming out here end of 2002 with about five boxes of 'above stuff' and now I have only a couple of boxes...[plus one]...

Every year I lighten the load of things I never read or look through anymore... every year I feel the better for it!

What counts is whats in our hearts and souls and minds...
I think I've turned another page...

Purloining a photograph of a t-shirt advert I saw on Facebook in July... because? Well, read...




No comments: