Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Insomnia! Ugh! Last night was bad, I am too tired for insomnia, I am used to waking up lots, turning and falling back to sleep, and on last nights in placements okay, maybe normal for then too... I am past tired, as I may have mentioned before and I am sorry for any typos, I am just too tired and not noticing!

It didn't help early hours of this morning as I started to draft a Blog! I then I wake up and can't remember, if I don't make notes! Which would be okay if I didn't have to get up! I even thought maybe I am getting my body ready for West coast time! Because I will be having a 23 or 24 hour day next Monday!  Thought I would try it out last night!?!

I actually wrote this yesterday morning, but too tired on my break to finish it!

And even today typing on my phone I have a bit of tired tic blinking thing going on in my right eye! Great, looks like I'm winking!!

I did also write this below yesterday, a thought in my head during my sleepless night...

***
Family who are friends and friends who have become family... And spread far and wide to say the very least!

***

I guess I was thinking about if I moved again, how distance doesn't keep our love and friendship parted...

Don't ask me what I'm thinking; my road ahead is misty, I can't see the edges, there could be precipices on either side to let me fall...

I can't even see a light at the end, but then maybe there never is one.  As I've said before, life is the journey, not the end, my Ithaca holds the light and all I can do is really what we all do isn't it? Live.


No comments: