Sunday, February 04, 2018

"Enjoy today because there might not be a tomorrow. Sometimes, there are no next times and no second chances..."

I don't want everyone to think I am where I was in my head six months ago; sometimes it's a much worse place, but most of the time a better place, although still very mixed emotions about where my future lies, which I suppose this is normal for many of us.

I have less than a week in placement, and a week today heading back to spain...

Be glad to get back? (Yes you asked me yesterday :-) I don't really know, I feel I am wasting time there now, okay okay I hear many shouts of confusion and anger even! Wasting time in my own home, not having to get up for work each day, (wasting time), wandering down town to meet with friends for coffee, or getting in my car and driving wherever or whenever I want... All the amazing places here, yes, the white villages of Andalucia indeed!

Yes, that's correct even writing it down, all of the above only saddens my heart, what use of this if with an empty heart, no that's not fair, my heart isn't empty I know infact it's incredibly full... my cup runneth over, but I don't know if my heart is here anymore...

I sent it on ahead of me back in August 1988... I returned from Spain and realised that's where it would reside until I could join it! I did, fourteen years later... Now?


Huntington Beach, Cali



No comments: