Thursday, February 15, 2018

The detour road

I forgot yesterday, when I left IKEA yesterday, I came through Churriana with every intention of keeping on the main road and just going for a long drive, enjoy the countryside, enjoy the drive... I love driving, and I miss driving when I'm at work and usually unable to do so!

As I was approaching the nursery for Guzman's the traffic was parked up! Literally! And the only traffic that appeared to be coming towards us were the cars that were turning around in the line ahead!

So after a while I did too! Along with the cars directly in front and behind! So was like sycranised swimming with cars! Only a few feet drop on the edge of the carriageway either side!

I turned at a roundabout further down the road back towards Churriana, and got up to the high road from there... We, everyone from the detour, were making good progress and then in Alhaurín De La Torre, the main drive through road had a policeman stationed there, his car stopping access to everyone! And off we all went again, turning right and left right again... And down to the ring road I would have originally been on! But that took ages to actually get onto, the amount of traffic coming from the direction we couldn't get to? I am guessing they too were turning around!! And everyman and his brothers uncle from every other direction!

And eventually I was on the road to Alhaurín again!

So I got my mystery tour! Just not what I was expecting!

Today I have to go to the local social security office to get my healthcare papers in order, I may never be seen or heard of again!





No comments: